“Love the salad & margaritas!”

Bueno Loco Restaurante
Reserve with OpenTable
Bueno Loco Restaurante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 27 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Bueno Loco offers "CRAZY GOOD" Mayan inspired Mexican cuisine for lunch and dinner. Seasonal, local, and only the freshest ingredients are used to prepare our "made from scratch" menu items. Try something you've never had before like Panuchos or Arrachera Steak seasoned with over 20 secret spices. Or, stick with a classic Bueno Burrito or unique taco... You'll go "loco" for our Mayan Spring Rolls and Chipotle Pulled Pork Sandwich. Sip on our House-infused Margarita and be transported to the tropics! Our menu offerings cater to everyone, including those with specific dietary needs such as gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan. Bueno Loco is the restaurant you have been waiting for where everyone from the hard-core carnivore to the strictest vegan will recognize that their needs were addressed when the menu was planned.
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I've been in a few times and my experiences have been very consistent. I sit at the bar and usually get a delicious salad and a margarita. There are 2 great bartenders! A great spot in Falmouth if your feeling Mexican food!

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I was excited to go to Bueno Loco for dinner with my sister who was visiting from out of state and this was her last night with me. I was intent to have a good time, but our waiter made that difficult. It took him 20 minutes before he came to our table to greet us and another 45 minutes before he took our order. The food was unrecognizable and overpriced. I had an appetizer that was $15 for three two inch tacos with vegetables, no meat on them. We were not offered a happy hour menu even though we were there during 4 to 6pm. The waiter did not know certain items on the menu and further delayed our dinner by running back to the kitchen at least twice to ask questions. He didn't know what tomatillos were and told me they were green tomatoes. I am allergic to tomatoes. I will not return to this restaurant or recommend it.

2  Thank mary y
Sharon S, Owner at Bueno Loco Restaurante, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

I am very disappointed to read about your recent experience at my restaurant. I will speak to the server tonight. Poor service is not something that I tolerate. I am curious what else you ordered besides the Vegetarian Panuchos. They are one of our best sellers. I would love for you to give us another try and will offer you a $25 gift card to return. Please email me your name and address so I can send it to you. My name is Sharon Stark and email is sharon.buenoloco@gmail.com.

Again, my sincere apologies.

Sharon

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I love Mexican food and was excited to try Bueno Loco, based on reviews that I had read. I can't say that I was terribly disappointed, but neither was I overly impressed. My wife and I went for lunch on a weekday, the service was good, but then again the place was pretty well empty. The highlight of the visit was the salsas which we were told are made "in house." I like "hot stuff" and their habanero salsa was definitely hot, be careful with it. The chipotle salsa was just right, with a good bite. if you don't like "hot stuff," stick with the house standard which is also very good. My wife had a chicken burrito bowl and I had a bueno burrito with chicken. It was Ok, but nothing special. The chicken and filling was, well, bland; thank goodness for the salsa. I would try this restaurant again, perhaps for dinner...I took a peek at their dinner menu and some of the offerings of "Mayan" entrees wounded interesting. All things considered, the burritos are better at Chipotle or El Rayo.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We got a take out dinner here - burrito bowl and tacos. The order was handled quite efficiently. The food was fresh and tasty, definitely different from the Mexican I'm used to further south but quite enjoyable nonetheless. The restaurant felt like it would have been a fun place to hang out for awhile - cheerful, pleasant staff.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We had a plate of nachos with steak and the entire family agreed they we the best we had ever eaten. From the smoky beans at the bottom to the perfectly cooked steak on top we couldn't get enough. It wasn't the quickest place to get in and out of but we didn't care, the food was amazing. Can't wait to go back!

Sharon S, Owner at Bueno Loco Restaurante, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Glad you enjoyed the nachos! Hope to see you again soon.

Sharon