“Fresh food fast” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #9 of 26 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Greek
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We offer a broad range of pizza, pasta, salads, grinders, dinners, and more!
Dunmore
“Fresh food fast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

Great place for some great food. Plenty of seating. Would be better with pizza by the slice as a menu option. Recommend for a nice quick meal.

• Visited August 2014

Falmouth, Maine
“Good place to go for fast food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014

FHOP is a great place to take the family. Staff is very helpful, and the food is good quality, and there is no pressure to leave.

• Visited June 2014
Brunswick, Maine
“Very disappointing, even after I sent the food back.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

I had an appointment in Falmouth today, so we decided to try this place as the choices of restaurants were minimum in Falmouth. We should have drove to Freeport. I asked for a grinder with all the vegies. What is got was a bun loaded with dried up steak shavings, I mean really dry, and I had to look for the vegetables, I was going to pick out the vegetables and just eat those. So, I sent it back. It came back the same way, they only difference was they melted shredded cheese on top. Same dried up steak shavings, no veggies. Not going back.

• Visited March 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Nicholas S, Manager at Falmouth House of Pizza, responded to this review, December 18, 2015
Hi Advice03431,

I understand you had an unpleasant steak experience. I get it. It happens. I live off steak sandwiches. Literally eat them everyday so I get mad when they aren't done right. I admit that a steak sandwich tasting delicious has to be done correctly with balance between cheese, steak and vegetables. I personally add extra cheese and a little mayo to my steaks. Seasoned, grilled, melted and toasted perfectly. Everyone has their preferences of coarse some liking it more cheesy, others with lots of veggies, bacon etc etc.

I will gladly credit your steak sandwich and give you a pro tip on what to order for a great steak sub. If you like your steak cheesy and not dry, ask for light mayo, and extra american cheese folded into the steak, melted on the grill" I know it sounds strange but this will get you what you want versus melting extra cheese on top.

We sell alot of cheese steaks at FHOP and I know we can make it the way you want. We hope you can give us another try, its on us

-The FHOP team
Falmouth, Maine
“Great fast food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great selection, fast service, and friendly staff! Food is consistently good and good quality. A perfect place for a quick take out or a more leisurely eat-in meal.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Diane H
Portland, Maine
“Best Greek Salad Around!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

FHOP makes a great pizza but I am always enticed by their Greek Salad with grilled chicken. The vegetables are soooo fresh and the marinated chicken is always tender and tasty. They make a delicious Greek dressing that completes this plate of perfection. My daughter is hooked on the Mediterranean Wrap. I have had their chicken souvlaki dinner with rice and it is a deliciously satisfying dish. I hardly ever eat-in but when we do it is like being in a comfortable and welcoming place.

• Visited April 2013