“Yummy!”
Review of Love Cupcakes

Love Cupcakes
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Falmouth
Description: Love Cupcakes takes everyone's favorite, old school dessert and serves it with a distinct twist. Love Cupcakes serves fresh and incomparably delicious cupcakes out of a vintage, 1960's travel trailer, allowing us to spread the love all over Southern, Maine and beyond.
Reviewed May 16, 2013

best cupcakes we've ever had! They are moist and very tasty! The icing is fantastic. We love that they offer seasonal and/or holiday varieties of cupcakes!

1  Thank MainelyMama

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Stopped by a few weeks ago. This place is located in a small trailer on route 1 in Falmouth just over the bridge in the parking lot of an antique dealer.
Met the owner, she was very friendly. She explained the choices and that I could mix and match cake and frosting. I think I had three choices of frosting and two choices of cup cake.
Overall, I was impressed. The cupcakes were fresh and the frostings were tasty. My only complaint would be the limited choices, but overall I was impressed and will be back.

1  Thank docwello
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Just stopped for my first ever Love Cupcake - since I could choose, I tried vanilla with chocolate icing. Compact, rich and satisfying. Must stop again soon and try other flavors.

1  Thank Evelyn B

Been to Love Cupcakes? Share your experiences!