“Good”

Belanger's Drive-In
Ranked #3 of 19 Restaurants in Fairfield
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

Great fried food. Small inside. The staff is nice. Very clean. It's a homey grandmas house kinda feel. They have ice cream!!

Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Their fries are some of the best I've ever had. Their fries might even be the best I've ever had. Other food is above average and tasty. Servings could be better for sandwiches. Could be quicker.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I have been to Belanger's many times.
Today was my first "average" and slightly disappointing experience.
Had I not been here before, I would have rated it a "2 or 3" for today's meal.
Today I ordered a lobster roll. I know that lobster is extremely expensive, but there were just teeny bits of lobster meat. Not even one larger piece in the lobster roll.
I was clear with the waitress that I wanted lobster and not the seafood salad mix. (Maybe I was served the wrong thing? I like to give places the benefit of the doubt.)
:-)
My husband got a seafood basket and that was fine.
The fries were good.
From my many past visits, this restaurant gets a "4."
You can walk up to the take out window, or sit in the small restaurant.
The grounds are very well maintained .... a few picnic tables ... and there is a small/nice fenced in play area in the back for kids.
Again... the whole property is very, very clean. (Impressive)
I would come back again!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

This is a very traditional, modest restaurant in Fairfield, Maine. Their service is good, & their food is great! I highly recommend their traditional Touche Pie!

Reviewed December 1, 2011

My favorite item on Belanger's menu is the crab roll. They offer sandwiches and fried baskets; ice cream and pies for dessert. There is a small indoor eating area, and a few picnic tables outside.