“Best Italian food in kennebec county”
Review of Cacciatores 2 - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cacciatores 2
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

First off if you want fast food Italian that isnt really italian food "olive garden" this is not for you. If you want REAL home made AMAZING food then go here NOW! It may take some time for the food but worth it cause its fresh to order. Best Italian food I've had in long time, best calamari I've ever had. The lasagna was perfect and I've never had risotto before but it was amazing. Please support them let's not loose another REAL Italian restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Cacciatores 2

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I enjoyed the authentic Italian food and the atmosphere. The owner is always on site and comes to each table to make sure that your meal is acceptable and enjoyable. I loved the risotto so much I made some at home!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

They have the best italian food and service. Very friendly and comfortable place. I love going there.

Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

I stop here on a regular basis on my way to Northern Maine. The food and service is awesome. The food is cooked to order and is always fresh. The wait staff are always checking to see if you need something. They are very pleasant and freindly you can not ask for more.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

My family really enjoys eating at Cacciatores, we are usually monthly visitors there. I recommend this restaurant if you want real cooking instead of the common chain restaurant food. Great portions, nice clean place, family friendly and nice owners. The food is truly top notch!! I have always been pleased with my meal at Cacciatores,