My wife and I stayed at the Comfort Inn in Ellsworth for two nights recently (Oct 2012) as we were returning to NYS from a two week visit to Nova Scotia. The room was large and comfortable, with easily accessible wi-fi. Several good restaurants were close at hand. The main shopping street was a longer walk, but on a nice day would have been accessible by side streets thru residential areas. Because we had been on the road for quite a while, it was great that a guest laundry was available at the Inn. The cleaning staff and desk clerks were helpful and pleasant. Although located on a busy street (Rt. 1), street noise was not a problem. Overall, a nice place for a stopover, pleasant, clean, conveniently located, and moderately priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located 30 minutes from Acadia National Park. 100% smoke-free facility. Free breakfast, pet friendly rooms available with fee, fitness room, guest laundry, free wireless high-speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Ellsworth - Bar Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Ellsworth Hotel Ellsworth
- Comfort Inn Ellsworth - Bar Harbor Maine