My wife and I stayed at the Comfort Inn in Ellsworth for one evening. We chose the hotel after doing some research on TripAdvisor and looking for an economical hotel close to Acadia National Park. If you are looking for the same, this Comfort Inn is a great choice. The hotel is very nice and the rooms were very clean and comfortable. The front desk staff were very welcoming and friendly. The hot breakfast in the morning was very nice and offered a large variety of breakfast foods for all tastes. Ellsworth is only about a 30 minute drive from the Hulls Cove Visitor Center at Acadia National Park; so provides a great jumping off spot for your trip there. And it is much more economical that hotels in the Bar Harbor area. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located 30 minutes from Acadia National Park. 100% smoke-free facility. Free breakfast, pet friendly rooms available with fee, fitness room, guest laundry, free wireless high-speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Ellsworth - Bar Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Ellsworth Hotel Ellsworth
- Comfort Inn Ellsworth - Bar Harbor Maine