“Even the gluten free was amazing! ”
Review of Pat's Pizza

Pat's Pizza
Ranked #6 of 68 Restaurants in Ellsworth
Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We are Downeast Maine's favorite restaurant for pizza, sandwiches, and family fare. We offer dine in and take out and even have a drive through window.
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

This was the best restaurant we ate at our our trip. I had the double crust Pepperoni and it was amazing! My wife had the gluten free Margherita pizza and she says it was amazing and was the best gluten free item she had ever had! Will go out of my way to eat here again!

Reviewed July 28, 2014

And with this pizza it had to be "double double" crust. Not sure what that was exactly, I asked and was told it was two thin crusts put together. The pizza came and it looked great, smelled great!

The problem was the crust. I can understand why they would have a heavier crust because of all the toppings BUT the crust was still dough in the entire center of the pizza. The only part of the crust cooked was about 2" from the outside of the large pizza. You could separate the two layers of pizza dough from the crust inward to the center!!!

Will not return.

3  Thank 2013TravelinFool
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

The pizza here was very good and reasonably priced. The kitchen messed up order twice but item was taken off our bill without any hesitation from the restaraunt. I'll definitely be back next trip to bar harbor area.

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

This place is a must stop if you want pizza in the Acadia Nat. Park Area.
All fresh ingrediates!
Not greasy
Quick friendly service

Reviewed June 28, 2014

We stopped here for supper because we saw so many cars in the parking lot. This is usually a good sign of a great place to eat. And it was!! I had a Chef Salad and my hubby had a Create your own Pizza. Both were great. Waitress arrived promptly and was very nice and the food came just as we ordered. Prices were in line with this type of restaurant. Highly recommend it.