“Good pizza” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pat's Pizza

Pat's Pizza
Ranked #6 of 64 Restaurants in Ellsworth
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We are Downeast Maine's favorite restaurant for pizza, sandwiches, and family fare. We offer dine in and take out and even have a drive through window.
“Good pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

The pizza here was very good and reasonably priced. The kitchen messed up order twice but item was taken off our bill without any hesitation from the restaraunt. I'll definitely be back next trip to bar harbor area.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

“Excellent Topnotch Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

This place is a must stop if you want pizza in the Acadia Nat. Park Area.
All fresh ingrediates!
Not greasy
Quick friendly service

Webster, New York
“Good pizzeria with more”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

We stopped here for supper because we saw so many cars in the parking lot. This is usually a good sign of a great place to eat. And it was!! I had a Chef Salad and my hubby had a Create your own Pizza. Both were great. Waitress arrived promptly and was very nice and the food came just as we ordered. Prices were in line with this type of restaurant. Highly recommend it.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Benton, Arkansas
“Delicious Pizza! Great cooks here!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

As I visited the Bar Harbor area, we realized that Pat's Pizza has a few different locations, including Bar Harbor. We went to this particular Pat's Pizza three different times in 2 days. They have a nice deck outside if weather is permitting. Very friendly greeting from a gentleman (Manager?) as we walked in and that was a nice welcoming. The first two visits, we had good service from the waitresses in the bar area. On the 3rd visit, which was around 3-4 pm on a Sunday, the bartender lady only cared about the locals, which was very obvious. She just stood beside one local guest, hanging out with him the entire time we were there and we could hardly get a drink or a water. The pizza that I custom ordered was served hot and exactly as I requested and was one of my favorite pizzas that I have ever had. They had 3 different sizes of pizzas (as I recall) and the small was a 9" and it was a great crust and fresh veggies. They had the best corn chowder that I have ever had. Everything that we ate here was delicious. A guy next to us ordered spaghetti and it looked horrid. He said it was cold, very very little sauce and just a small blob of cheese in the middle. It looked awful. Large parking lot. We will definitely visit again if we make it back to Maine. I will order pizza all day long here.

• Visited June 2014
Pottstown, Pennsylvania
“Five out of five”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

We were in Maine for a few days. This is the only restaurant that we went to twice. The first time we ordered two large pizzas. They were about $11 each. I can't get a large pizza back home for that much. They asked if we wanted fresh or jar mushrooms for the pizza. We went with fresh. The pizzas were great. The sauce was flavorful and the thin crust was crisp. The second time we went, three of us had stromboli and one had the Cindy salad. My stromboli was just enough to full me. They make homemade sauce and dough. The waitresses both days treated us like friends. The restrooms were clean. If we were there for another day, we would have gone again.