“Amazing!”

Ranked #6 of 63 Restaurants in Ellsworth
Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We are Downeast Maine's favorite restaurant for pizza, sandwiches, and family fare. We offer dine in and take out and even have a drive through window.
De kalb Junction, NY
“Amazing!”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Corn bread is a must! Lasagna was just like Mom used to make...pizza looked awesome and prices were sooo reasonable!

• Visited September 2013

Hampton, Virginia
“PAT'S IS A REQUIRED VISIT!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I attended the University of Maine (Orono) in the early 1970's and the original Pat's Pizza is located right off campus. Their delivery pizzas (8" for a buck in 1975!!) kept me and my roommates going through any number of all-nighter study sessions and hosted an equal number of parties at their restaurant. My uncle even worked there while attending UMO in the early 1960's so I'm a bit biased. Still, in my opinion, eating a pizza at Pat's ranks right up there with a visit to LL Bean or a hike around Acadia National Park if you are going to be in Maine. They may not have the absolute best pizza I've ever had, but every time I bite into a slice wonderful memories flood back and I'm once again a college student without a care in the world. Don't pass up an opportunity to eat in one of their restaurants!

• Visited September 2013
Gap
“Maine is "pet friendly" but not Pat's”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

One of the draws of the area is the "pet friendly" establishments. Unfortunately Pat's is not on of them. Every restaurant we visited during our two week stay in the area that had outdoor dinning allowed us to have our restrained small cocker spaniel with us. Not Pat's.

Chesapeake City, Maryland, United States
“Always a hit.”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Have eaten here several times and always enjoy the pizza. Good value for family dining.
Wine is generic but reasonable.

New York
“One of the best pizzas!”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

All of their Italian entrees are good, but for pizza in Ellsworth, I wouldn't go anywhere else! Lots of choices, served by people who seem to enjoy working there. Love it!