“Great Pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I really wasn't expecting anything more than just a meal. I chose this place only because it was the closest eatery to my motel. I got the surprise of my life eating there. I ordered the Satyricon pizza and was dazzled. It had a thin crust with lots of fresh basil, real mozzarella and fresh tomatoes. The next time I'm in Maine I'll be back even if it means going out of my way to get there. Nice counter staff too!

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Order at the counter- food brought to the table in a fair amount of time. All was good. We had salad, beer, and 3 pizzas.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The pizza was really good, but we got a large cheese and a large sausage pizza and it was over $30!!

1  Thank KCVBoston
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I live up near Bangor and will often make the 45 minute drive down to Ellsworth to get this pizza. Their garden pizza is superb - I am a meat lover and would have never thought of eating summer squash on pizza, but I love it! The pepperoni is really really good as well - I don't know what kind of pepperoni they use, but it has a spicy, meaty flavor that is out of this world. The pizza crust is superb. I love it that you can buy it by the slice so you can try flavors you might not have otherwise bought if you had to get an entire pizza.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

We were in town for a week and were staying at the Hampton Inn. After a long day of hiking and mountain biking, we did not have the energy to head out to dinner so we decided on pizza.
We picked up the pizza so no comments can be made on service. The ambiance was that of a pizza joint (surprise!). There were beers on tap but I did not have one. I wish I would have since other members of our party found their own alcoholic concoction.
I could not wait to return to the Hampton Inn to devour my prize. The pizza was thin crust (New York style) and cooked to perfection. The sauce was on the sweeter side and much liked by our party. There was just enough cheese on it. All in all, a great pie. To top the evening off, one of the girls in our party had some just bought some peach spritzer from Walgreen s. The combination of the pizza and peach spritzer was, shall we say, interesting.
I really enjoyed the pizza and thought the price very reasonable. Highly recommended.