“Fresh Seafood!”
Review of Jasper's Restaurant & Motel - CLOSED

Jasper's Restaurant & Motel
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Franklin, Maine
“Fresh Seafood!”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

My friends and I like to frequent Jasper's because they always give great service, and the seafood is fresh all year round, which can be hard to find. We continue to come back and are happy to see all of the new renovations they are making right now.

• Visited April 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Hancock, Maine
“Amazing food!”
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Me and my husband went to answers because we were staying in the motel which was clean and comfortable anyways we went to have dinner at jaspers, I got the lobster Newburgh and my husband got the admirals sampler it was a huge amount of food definitely more bang for your buck our server was attentive and very nice everything was amazing we will be back!

• Visited January 2014
Hancock, Maine
“Great food!”
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

My husband, daughter, and I.. went to Jaspers Restaurant for all you can eat fish fry Friday we arrived and were greeted immediately with friendly smiles we were sat and we were greeted by our server she introduced herself and told us she would be taking care of us tonight. We ordered our drinks and the all you can eat haddox she brought us some amazing homemade corn bread and rolls and our dinners came out shortly after. We ate till we couldn't anymore. Over all great experience and the food great!

• Visited January 2014
Hudson, Massachusetts
“Just s I had I Remembered!”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

When i was young my family had a camp close to Ellsworth. After a long six hour drive we would always stop at Jaspers for dinner. My mother has pictures of her grandmother and Alice Tilden The original owner of Jaspers Restaurant. I had been away for many years and recently came back to Maine for a visit and Stopped at Jaspers for dinner, The hostess greeted me at the door with a big smile, and even held the door open for my mother. Our waitress Jackie was very friendly and inviting. I ordered the clams and was so happy I did ,they were as good as ever! Jaspers has a special place in my heart and look forward to my next trip. keep up the good work!!

• Visited March 2014
Eastbrook, Maine
“Good food&Good service.”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I really enjoyed the food from here, definitely the best burgers around. My waitress was very kind and friendly. You can guarantee i will be back!

• Visited December 2013