“Great food!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

My husband, daughter, and I.. went to Jaspers Restaurant for all you can eat fish fry Friday we arrived and were greeted immediately with friendly smiles we were sat and we were greeted by our server she introduced herself and told us she would be taking care of us tonight. We ordered our drinks and the all you can eat haddox she brought us some amazing homemade corn bread and rolls and our dinners came out shortly after. We ate till we couldn't anymore. Over all great experience and the food great!

There are newer reviews for Jasper's Restaurant & Motel

Reviewed March 22, 2014

When i was young my family had a camp close to Ellsworth. After a long six hour drive we would always stop at Jaspers for dinner. My mother has pictures of her grandmother and Alice Tilden The original owner of Jaspers Restaurant. I had been away for many years and recently came back to Maine for a visit and Stopped at Jaspers for dinner, The hostess greeted me at the door with a big smile, and even held the door open for my mother. Our waitress Jackie was very friendly and inviting. I ordered the clams and was so happy I did ,they were as good as ever! Jaspers has a special place in my heart and look forward to my next trip. keep up the good work!!

Reviewed December 13, 2013

I really enjoyed the food from here, definitely the best burgers around. My waitress was very kind and friendly. You can guarantee i will be back!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Super friendly service, prices were VERY reasonable, my lobster roll must have had 2 pounds of lobster on it. One of the best meals while in Maine. Thank you.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

My sister and I stopped at Jasper's on our way to Trenton after a very long travel day for our twice a year trip to Maine. We wanted a super casual place we could grab a quick piece of fish. She enjoyed her swordfish and my herb crusted haddock was good. Our waitress was very friendly, but she was new and it was extremely busy. The blueberry pie tasted like it had been around for a while. The broccoli...well, it looked so bad I couldn't will myself to take one bite. The wine list is pretty bad, but hey, we're in a local restaurant in a tiny town. The one thing I can say is they need to renovate this restaurant.....it's so unattractive inside and has an almost musty smell upon entering. Until it's updated, we definitely have a dozen other great restaurants to choose from. Owners - spruce it up and you'll do wonders for the place!

2  Thank k g