“Great service, not so great food”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #25 of 68 Restaurants in Ellsworth
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Stopped for breakfast after a weekend getaway to Bar Harbor. Ordered the Fit Fare breakfast of scramble egg white with cherry tomatoes and spinach, turkey bacon, fresh fruit and an english muffin. Out of turkey bacon so opted for chicken sausage patty. The eggs were dripping with grease, looked like melted butter or margarine, it was all through the plate and even the bottom of the english muffin was saturated and I couldn't eat it. Not what I would call Fit Fare at all! The fruit was good.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Stopped in for late supper after a very busy day on the island being tourists. Friendly and welcoming staff. Ordered from the senior's menu and were very pleased. Southern fried steak was great, as was my partner's spaghetti...just the right amount for us both. And the price was right!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I love this place. My entire family can find what they want. Also me being a vegetarian I also have many choices. We go here often. Large portions and reasonable prices.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

great personalities in the staff. always a good experience. love shiela and tim best..... sorry to the others.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I have been in many fast food rest. like everyone else. I have been going to this dennys for a period of 6 months. I can say they all work hard for there money and they try their hardest to please. They are hard workers. You will always have bad days and good days but in overall they have great days. For the money and the atmosphere this is a great rest. they treat you like family . I can say its worth the stop and always give a place a second try. I know they aim to please and have a great manager staff that cares.

1  Thank timmy t