“Hard Working Men and Woman”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #30 of 65 Restaurants in Ellsworth
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Hancock, Maine
“Hard Working Men and Woman”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I have been in many fast food rest. like everyone else. I have been going to this dennys for a period of 6 months. I can say they all work hard for there money and they try their hardest to please. They are hard workers. You will always have bad days and good days but in overall they have great days. For the money and the atmosphere this is a great rest. they treat you like family . I can say its worth the stop and always give a place a second try. I know they aim to please and have a great manager staff that cares.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank timmy t

Ellsworth, Maine
“Great food and service”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Good food and service at a great price. Great family atmosphere and plenty of room for every kind of get together.

Visited September 2012
Char Co
“Breakfast”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Staff was very friendly and enjoyed being to pick the items we wanted for our combo plate with lots of variety. Good food and good prices.

Visited September 2012
Blacketts Lake, Nova Scotia
“Overpriced breakfast.”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Me and my wife had breakfast at Denny's but wanted something light. We ordered the lite french toast with a side of ham. We did not want the eggs that normally came with it. Apparently you can't oder french toast without eggs because we were still charged for them. For this lite breakfast we were charged 22.00. I would never go back to Denny's. There are many good places in Ellsworth to get a good and reasonable breakfast.

Also, there was a dead mosquito cooked into my french toast, so they had to re-do the order (I hope).

• Visited July 2012
Bar Harbor, Maine
“Good for after a night of drinking.”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Title pretty much says it all. Never have to wait long either.

Visited May 2012