Only 4 tables occupied during my visit. The home fries were burned (which even one of the waitresses commented on as really smelling bad). They still served them. I ordered a bacon, mushroom and Cheddar omelet. It came out with cold raw mushrooms and the cheddar was just thrown in an not melted. Plus they put in raw chopped onions which I never ordered. I hate to say it, being a customer for over 20 years, but I'm never going back again. This was the fourth time in a row I have had a bad meal.The new owners obviously don't know how to run and hire competent employees.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.