“Oh my yum!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Open Thursday through Sunday 11:00 to 7:00
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I will safely say that this is the best pulled pork that I have ever tasted in my life. I cannot wait for this take out to open again. The nicest people run it, and their food is just so, so good. The portions are huge. My husband, daughter and I can easily eat and be over stuffed for $15. My only gripe about this place is that it's seasonal.

There are newer reviews for Acadia National Pork

Reviewed September 2, 2012

We tried this place after hearing how good their pulled pork nachos were...we got those, a kids rib meal, and a pulled pork sandwich dinner. We go out to eat ALOT and this was the best pulled pork I have ever had the nachos were awesome, baked beans had pulled pork in them...yummy...it was worth the money for sure great portions will definately go there again!

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Pulled pork nachos, blueberry chicken wings and a bacon brownie...everything was delicious! HUGE portions and great quality food.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Hands down some of the best pulled pork out there, and the ribs fall right off the bone! The baked beans are great at well. The crew is truly talented in BBQ!