“I LOVE Mainly Meat!”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
“I LOVE Mainly Meat!”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I don't love the name necessarily, but the food is great! I always have the pulled pork and it is simply wonderful! They do the real slow cooking thing...and I would say the staff love what they do and it shows. The owner will often walk around and say hello. There is some really cool decor - some of the tables are made from old doors (with glass on top and old pictures under the glass). I go here as often as I can get my boyfriend to go (we like many places in Ellsworth)!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank anselsgirl

“Best BBQ in the area”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Eaten there twice and both times the food was great. First trip I had a steak done to perfection, hubby had delicious ribs. The sides of potato salad (not so good), coleslaw(yummy) and baked beans (delicious but lukewarm) took the place of french fries. This trip I had the chicken wings which were some of the best I have ever eaten.

• Visited February 2013
Blue Hill, Maine
“Excellent BBQ”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

My wife and I had lunch here and loved it. We split the $14 sampler which featured ribs, pulled pork, chicken, and sausage with a side of cole slaw and baked beans. Truthfully, all the components on the dish were very good to excellent which surprised us. Nice, clean interior (and bathrooms). We went out of our way to tell the chef/owner that we loved it and would be coming back.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank nus2
Maine
“Good beef place”
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

Nice place to grab a good piece of meat, ribs, chili, buffalo wings or pulled pork. Sides are good too. I will eat here again for sure.

“Best BBQ Restaurant !”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Went for a birthday party . Had a great time . Food was scrumptious and the waitstaff was wonderful. Would definately recommend to anyone who loves a great bbq ! :)

• Visited August 2012