“Friendly large space, nice food”
Review of Mainely Meat on Main - CLOSED

Mainely Meat on Main
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2012

This is for the Ellsworth location since the restaurant seems to be part of a mini-chain.
The appearance of this space reminds me of sports bars, I guess they wanted to create a young casual atmosphere to go with the reasonably priced food.
My friend and I ordered sandwiches and they were good, no more, no less.
Since it is well located on Main street we'll come back when visiting town in our quest for having variety.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

we wanted to stop for lunch and drink beer at a brewery and Mainely Meat was the resturant at the Atlantic brewery. They have very good bbq. I had a New York Strip it was very juicy. The beer at this brewery was also very good.