“Best Mexican Food in Ellsworth!!!”
Review of KFC/ Taco Bell

KFC/ Taco Bell
Ranked #40 of 64 Restaurants in Ellsworth
Cuisines: American
“Best Mexican Food in Ellsworth!!!”
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

The best Mexican food in many miles, puts "The Mex" to shame with the flavor and quality of its Mexican fare.

2 Thank Apok67

Swanton, Vermont
“Should Have Gone Somewhere Else”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I love Taco Bells because they are usually well maintained, well attended, and the food is very consistant. I was staying at the Hampton Inn accross the street in Ellsworth and decided since it was after normal supper hours I decided a short walk accross the street and grab a quick bite would be the best for me. Bad Decision!! When I entered the restaurant (I went inside since it was only 730pm), most of the chairs were up on the tables and two of the employees were sitting at the other tables chatting with friends. I stood at the counter, and no one moved to try and help me or ask what I wanted. I literally stood there for 3 to 4 minutes when a very young man came out of the back (he had been mopping and cleaning in the kitchen) and took my order. When I got back to my room, (about a 2 minute walk), I realized I only had two tacos (should have been three) and the meat was ice cold..... this is the not the Taco Bells I'm used to. I was going to send them an e-mail (always a comment web site on the receipt) and I realized I never got a receipt.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank 788BILLG
Fort Knox, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointed”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Seen people that work there come out of the bathroom that didn't wash their hands !! Then proceed to make food without gloves!! It made me sick to my stomach. Not only that the portions for the price being paid is not reasonable at all.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Christie D
Ellsworth, Maine
“Good”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

pretty good good food fast easy family friendly mashed patatoes chicken coleslaw green beens mac n cheese

Visited July 2012