“Excellent!”
Review of Food Truck - CLOSED

Food Truck
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Delicious donuts and great breakfast sandwiches. We saw the other reviews here and decided to stop on our way home from Acadia. We will make sure to hit this place every time! Friendly! Fast. And yummmmmy!

2  Thank KathiRamsd

Reviewed August 5, 2012

This little shack located by the exit from the Home Depot in Ellsworth , Maine serves hamburgers and cheeseburger that rival those served at the Owls Head General Store and the Food Network says the the burgers from the Owls Head General Store are the best in Maine. If you live near or are passing through Ellsworth at breakfast or lunch time don't miss this place. Check out their facebook page for the breakfast and lunch menu.

3  Thank Edward C
Reviewed August 4, 2012

You don't expect much from a food truck, but this guy knows food!
I had a great sausage sandwich and excellent cup of coffee. Now when I'm in the area,
I always try to schedule my trip for lunch at the food truck...and coffee!

2  Thank LorenzoTheLobster
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Ok I admit we were looking for an actual food truck, so we missed it when looking from the road. It's actually a huge shed right next to the Home Depot entrance.

I ordered donuts, a breakfast burrito, and egg sandwiches. Everything was very good and service was quick.

....and what better atmosphere than a Home Depot!?

1  Thank brianbva
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Excellent food well prepared! I stopped by for breakfast and had a bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich and the sandwich was very good. S after my trip too the hardware store I had to stop again for a freshly prepared wonderful donut. I then returned the following day for lunch, having a chili cheeseburger. Wonderful!

1  Thank Franklin_MaineJack