“Awsome Wrap!”

Cuisines: Latin, Healthy, Cafe, Fusion
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed October 14, 2013

If you want something fresh, creative, and tasty, you have to go to 86this when downtown! I have eaten at this restaurant a few time now and the wraps are always fresh and full of flavor. I've tried a few different ones and they have all been wonderful. I would recommend 86this to anyone.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Creative combination of fresh ingredients all wrapped up in a tasty, filling, and truly satisfying wrap. Love the flavors in the vegetarian Yam-I-Am wrap in particular, but all of their sandwiches are good! I try to eat at this place at least once every time I'm in Ellsworth. Delicious!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We recently completed a road trip up the Maine Coast and were in the Ellsworth area at lunchtime. We promptly "broke out" the TripAdvisor app and started looking. We were only a block from "86 This" and decided to try it. In short, it was great. The guys running the place are not necktie-wearing fellows, but they sure know how to put together a great wrap. My wife got the "veggie" version and loved it. I got the chicken with a chipotle mayo, and our friends got a BBQ version of the same. The one thing that grabbed all of our attention was "freshness". The lettuce and veggies were cool, the meat hot, and the whole-wheat wrap was not soggy! They were busy even after the lunch hour, so we took that as a good sign as well. If wraps are what you want, you won't find better!

Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

my husband and I frequent 86 pretty often. They have a delicious homemade hot sauce that adds a flavorful kick. the prices are fair but remember check or cash only! They have 3-4 tables for those who want to dine in or you can grab it to go. We love 86this and will be customers for many more years to come. Thanks guys for making such killer wraps :)

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is basically a sandwich shop with just a few tables. However, the food is great: 9 different ingredients were wrapped into a wheat burrito shell. They included a black bean concoction, a rice dish, chipotle cream sauce, avocado, jack cheese, onion, tomatoes and more. You will not walk away hungry! This is a simply fabulous wrap/burrito and since discovering it I have been back weekly for another.