“Two fister burritos!”

Dining options: Lunch
Margate City, New Jersey
“Two fister burritos!”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Quality selection of burritos available at this little downtown restaurant.
Small eat-in area or take it away.

Food is fresh, many options (chicken, pork, veggie). Try it!

Visited October 2012

Ellsworth
“Great wraps”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I am in town on business and wanted to try something good for lunch. I walked down Main St and found 86 This! They offer a variety of wraps and they do BYOB (build your own burrito).

I ordered The Clash which was roast beef with greens, caramelized onions, cheese (no cheese for me please) and horseradish mayo. My wrap was a spinach wrap and it was delicious. I waited for my wrap and in the process I watched the guy building them make five perfect burritos in a matter of minutes.

The price was reasonable and the food great. It hit the spot without leaving me hungry.

Try this place for a good quick lunch.

Visited October 2012
Krakow, Poland
“WOW! What great food for so little money!”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I am traveling in the states and have stopped into the 86 This for a burritto. What a pleasant surprise that such wonderful flavors can be found in something as simple as a small lunch eatery. The people here are ever kind and friendly and they helped explain the many healthy food options. Everyone would enjoy this restaurant, from the most wealthy to the most poor, and everyone could afford it too! Thanks to the restaurant owner Jeffrey.

• Visited September 2012
Hollis, Maine
“Delicious burritos served quickly”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This summer we were spending quite a bit of time in Ellsworth, visiting family. We discovered 86 This! in its convenient location right in downtown, and were very impressed by the food. We are vegetarians, and the options offered for a "build your own" burrito were excellent. The ingredients are fresh and local, and the combinations we tried were super delicious. We were also able to get our meal quickly and get on with our day - it is a very healthy and yummy version of "fast food." I highly recommend it.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank NikkiStarcat
“A surprise from the owner”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I want to be fair. The food is incredible and I would give this restaurant a MUCH higher review, ifthe owner even had a small working knowledge of customer service. I used to go here on a very regular basis. However, the other day when I brought my whole family along, there were problems. When we questioned if we could have a smaller size wrap or a wrap that was not exactly the way it was on the menu, the owner pushed the register person out of the way to be rude to my wife. My wife put that aside and tried to order for herself. She asked for no mayo on her lunch. When her lunch came she had mayo on it. She went over to ask for a different one since she had already said she was allergic to mayo, and once again the owner ran over to the register to yell at her GIVE HER A REFUND!. Wow really surprised by his reaction. My wife left almost in tears. I told him his food was awesome but he really needs to learn something about customer service. Too bad, I really did like the food.

• Visited August 2012