Ramada Ellsworth
Comfort Inn Ellsworth - Bar Harbor(Ellsworth)(Great Value!)
$113
ComfortInn
$129
$119
Colonial Inn(Ellsworth)
$84
Good 3.5/5
Eagle's Lodge Motel(Ellsworth)(Great Value!)
$85
Average 3/5
Twilite Motel(Ellsworth)
  • Restaurant
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsbar harborindoor tennis courtno elevatoracadia national parkfront desk staffwyndham rewardsgrocery storehot tubcontinental breakfastbed was very comfortableparking lotlate at nightfirst floornice roombagelsa great place to staywould definitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 16, 2013

My stay was awful good.....now using today's language, no wonder we have so much mental illness and crazy behavior!! How can anything be awful and good? Its a total contradiction. My stay was pleasant, comfortable, restful, and refreshing.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Michael D
Reviewed October 15, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Hotel was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. The front desk clerk who checked us in was great but another clerk, who we asked to switch our credit card the next day was a little rude. My husband wanted to pay for the hotel on his card but I had used mine when I checked in as he was unloading the car. When we made the request, the clerk only spoke to, looked at and addressed me, even though my husband was standing right next to me. She even handed his card back to me and pretty much ignored him the whole time, even when she charged HIS card and told us we were all set. Not sure what that was all about but it left a bad taste in our mouths. Staff should be trained to acknowledge and thank ALL guests. This is the reason for lower marks on service and friendliness. Other than that the stay was good and I'd recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We stayed here on a recent visit to Bar Harbor and Acadia, and I was a little disappointed. First, it seems like an old motel converted to a Ramada. The bed was fine, but there was very little customer service (the desk person couldn't even look up as a waited to check out so we finally left). Also, I had a very differnet experience than others who raved about the breakfast being amazing. It was certainly fine - just your very basic continental breakfast with purchased bagels, muffins, 4 types of cereal, juice, scrambled eggs, sausage, coffee, and some fruit. It was fine, but it certainly isn't one of the best breakfasts I've had a budget hotel. We stayed at other Hampton Inns, Courtyards, and Comfort Inns on our trip which were all nicer than this place. Also, it is in a run down strip mall so it doesn't feel like Coastal Maine at all.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank GaTechYellowJacket
Reviewed October 8, 2013

This isn't the newest property in Ellsworth but it is well maintained and under going renovation. The staff are friendly and efficient. The rooms are comfortable, quiet and clean. They provide everything you could expect from this tier of lodging.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple