“Interesting menu, long wait for food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Oronoco, Minnesota
“Interesting menu, long wait for food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

We stopped for a late lunch @ 2 p.m. A worker pointed to a table with menus on it along with a chalkboard listing the special and told us to place our order @ the counter. No one was particularly friendly to us. It took 20 minutes to receive our food. The roast beef in the sandwich special was tough and stringy. The caprese sandwich on foccacia was tasty. It is coffee shop style with some couches and wooden tables & chairs. You bus your own dishes. There is a variety of interesting,local art for sale in the store and adjacent spaces.

Cape Coral Florida
“Warm Welcome - Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

I have had 3 lunches recently at the Maine Grind and I have enjoyed each one. The soups are delicious, the salads fresh with nice vegies and I love the bread. I use the wifi and enjoy the homey atmosphere. When it gets colder outside - even more reason to stop by for a hot drink. I have never had a problem with service

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank merymeet
Brooklyn, New York
“Continued excellence”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

Coming here for years and this is a great place to stop in for a simple delicious meal, coffee or desert and get to use the WIFI.
I had a nice melon/basil soup on my last stop at the Grind and whenever i order sandwiches they are invariably good to.
I applaud the dedication of the owners to maintaining a friendly convenient place for the traveler/shopper

Visited August 2012
1 Thank perennialtravel
Yarmouth, Maine
“Just awful.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

I'm sure if you just want a coffee and a place for free WiFi, you'll be happy as can be. However, I won't be joining you. Service was ridiculous and this is a place where you order at the counter. Asked for a roast beef sandwich, pointing to the 'Deli Sandwich' section. After a looooong wait, received instead what I suppose is their version of a French Dip. Should have refused it - oh, how I wish I had - but had invested too much time already. Seriously the worst sandwich in every possible way and absolutely inedible. I would go into detail but I just want to vent and try to forget it. To add to the pain, afterwards went into the Health Food Market next door where they had a selection of 3 of the most incredible looking sandwiches you'd ever want to see. Sadly, I had totally lost my appetite.

• Visited July 2012
Ellsworth, Maine
“Not expensive and family oriented”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

If you are driving through Ellsworth or on your way to Bar harbor and want a quick bite to eat , this is the place to stop.

Visited September 2011