“Do not miss this!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed August 13, 2014

As a fisherman of 60 years from Maine to Alaska my wife and I continually seek out the best lobster and crab rolls in New England and we continue to crave Patty's. " Hand's down ", Patty's has the freshest, most generous portioned, and best tasting lobster and crab rolls around, and we've tried them all from Red's to Rhode Island. Patty is such a sweetheart and hard working lady. For the true Maine experience, drive no further, pull over and enjoy!

2  Thank Richard M

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed fresh and tasty clams on a buttered toasted New England roll. The portion was generous and prepared to order. I would suggest that folks traveling north on Route 1 avoid the long lines in Wicasset and relax at Patty's pleasant picnic tables. Delicious!

1  Thank GAlawlady
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Having read Malcolm Bedell's new book on eating out and around Maine I had great hopes for Patty's. Patty's is lacking and Bedell's credibility suffers. I had high hopes of being able to skip the hour long wait at Red's Eats and eat at Patty's. Bedell's waxes lyrical about the lobster roll at Patty's and while I have not had every lobster roll in Maine Red's is still among the top and Patty's among the bottom. Way too much mayonnaise and the sweet potato fries were execrable.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Skip Red's and drive another mile or so up Route 1 to Patty's Seafood - a small trailer with picnic tables on the west side of the road. Everything is homemade, fresh and delicious. My lobster roll was outstanding, with just the right amount of mayo. And tons of lobster meat! Homemade lemonade and chips rounded out the fantastic lunch.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

We were traveling along Route 1 one day recently and were looking for a quick lunch that wasn't from a quick food restaurant. We quite literally happened upon Patty's and were thrilled with our find. This little roadside take-out diner is pretty quaint and Patty's crabmeat roll is one of the best I've ever had! Chock full of fresh, sweet crab---so very tasty and satisfying! We will return, for sure!!