Pioneer Motel
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 3, 2012

We stayed in a pet friendly room and it was DISGUSTING.. It stunk has stains in carpet and doors, when we asked if we could switch rooms the answer essential NO.. If you have animals PLEASE FIND ANOTHER PLACE TO STAY!!!

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank sphgonzales
Reviewed October 24, 2011

My wife and I have stayed here maybe four times over the last few years and we are always happy with our time there. It is simple and clean. That is what you pay for. Linens are fine, small towels but adequate. The TV, Microwave, Fridge, and AC all work well and are clean. WiFi is spotty and best to ask for a room with a good signal if this is important.

Room Tip: Ask the owners for a room with a good WiFi signal if this is important.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2011

Late at night we stopped in at the Pioneer Motel. We inspected room before paying for the night. Room appeared to be clean carpet decent, bathroom clean. Once we got into room and removed the bedspread, yikes! stained sheets. Told the manager he removed and replaced the sheets. But he did say while replacing sheets, his wife trys to removed the stained sheets but can't change them out like the bigger hotels! Mattress was disgusting stained as well, and just not comfortable. Pillows, take a look at pictures I've included with cases removed. We ended up sleeping in our clothes, suitcases left in the car. We used our own blankets. My wife used a travel pillow and I rolled up a jacket for a pillow. Road traffic was quiet past 10pm, but picked up again at approx. 6am. Instead of upgrading fencing around inground pool, maybe they should invest in some new mattresses and pillows.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank ffdoug
Reviewed August 27, 2011

Update. We have been staying here since 2008 and have been consistently happy because of the causual atmosphere and fabulous dog paths. We enjoy sitting out on the porch in the evening and it is quiet and comfortable. The internet access has inproved to where I can get it easily from the room furtherest from the office with no problems. This is a real bargain.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2010

Room was very simple, but clean and everything worked. The bedsprings poked me all night, but hey, I'm spoiled from my Sleep Number bed at home. It's close to the highway, so you can hear traffic, but we still slept fine. We had no problems.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple