1,012 results
All reviews lagoon pool villa outdoor shower rice fields deluxe villa bike ride room service our honeymoon free shuttle huge bathtub padi fields free massage main pool nice villa private garden golf buggy honey moon sun loungers
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

These villas are outstanding, service is excellent, restaurant food excellence, massage amazing. Hotel is out in the sticks, Ubud is a 30 minute shuttle bus ride which are free from the hotel but we loved the location, surrounded by rice fields, a small river, so piecefull and tranquil. Loved every second there

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GMFVS, Manajer Umum at Furama Villas & Spa Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2019

Dear 42lynn43,

Warmest Greetings from Furama Villa’s & Spa Ubud.

We would like to appreciate your valued time to share your great experience during your stay with us. We are so excited to know about excellent service, restaurant food excellence, amazing massage and the location.

Rest assured, I will share your kind words with the entire team and they would be grateful to know that their extra effort has been recognized well by our valued guest like yourself.

On the behalf of the entire team, we would like to thank you for choosing our resort. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming both of you back to Furama Villas & Spa Ubud in the near future.

Reviewed June 2, 2019

My parents and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Furama Xclusive Villas & Spa in May 2019 for 4 nights.

The good: the food and service is excellent, the rooms are pretty, the bed is extremely comfortable, the grounds are beautifully maintained, the lagoon pool is stunning, the spa is lovely (I had a couple of massages there and they were very good), and the free shuttle service to Ubud town is helpful (as the villas are a bit of a drive away from the centre of town).

The bad: the rooms, despite being pretty, are a bit tired. For example, the doors were very difficult to open (getting stuck often), the furnishings are a bit worn (for example, the mosquito netting over my bed had many holes in it), the glass panels in the bathrooms were severely cracked, and the interior of the villas could do with a fresh coat of paint. Also, there is a lack of privacy in the bathrooms and a blind would easily fix that issue. Further, when there is a rambunctious bunch of guests staying in the Xclusive villas, there is no escape. We experienced this one night of our stay.

Overall, the Furama Xclusive Villas were a lovely and pleasant place to stay in Ubud. We wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Michelle-NSS,

Warmest Greetings from Furama Villa’s & Spa Ubud.

It is great pleasure to know that you had very good stay at Furama Villa’s & Spa Ubud.
Your valid valued feedback about very kind and polite staff, are really appreciated.

I was very concerned to read your constructive feedback of the rooms are a bit tired, door (often stuck) worn furniture, the glass panels in the bathroom cracked and the interior villas. We will take an immediate action to prevent situation and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

I am pleased to inform you if since the beginning of this year we gradually have been carrying out refurbishment for our villa as well as the other facilities. We are expecting this refurbishment will be completed by the end of this year.

Thank you once again for your stay and sharing your experience with us. We do strive to ensure that we exceed our guest’s expectations in all areas. We all look forward to the opportunity of welcoming both of you back to Furama Villa’s & Spa Ubud in the near future.

Reviewed June 1, 2019

I'm going to start off by saying that I don't really understand alot of the negative reviews I see on here for Furama. I guess that I "see" some of the things that people are complaining about but I don't really see them as problems in the way that other people do. For example - bugs - you're in Ubud next to a rice padi - yes, there will be mosquitos, ants, etc. - no surprise there (for me anyway) but the place does a great job at keeping them under control and they really don't let it be a problem for guests in my view. It was fine in that regard as long as you have the right expectations for where you're staying - it's outdoorsy and you're going to experience some nature. You'll see bugs and geckos, but they really won't bother you. However, If you're looking for westernized luxury in a beach resort - go to Seminyak, not Ubud.

Now, that being said... Furama was incredible for my wife and I on our honeymoon. It was our first time to Indonesia and Ubud was our first stop of the trip. We couldn't have picked a better spot to stay at than Furama! The villas are incredible and you really feel like you're in Bali - you essentially get your own mini-house with yard and (in our case) plunge pool right out front. The place is clean, the staff are attentive, the food is great - everything about it was great. The hotel runs shuttles to and from Ubud center throughout the day at no cost and will call taxis for you in the event their shuttle schedule doesn't work for you. Ubud overall was a great Bali destination for us - lots of culture, sightseeing, etc. - and staying at Furama made it even better! If we ever find ourselves in Ubud again I can say with confidence we'll be staying at Furama again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Greazilla,

Warmest Greetings from Furama Villa’s & Spa Ubud.

We were thrilled to know that you had amazing stay at Furama. All of us here feel so grateful that our extra effort has been well recognized by our valued guest like your self.

Your positive comments about incredible villas, clean place, attentive staff and everything about it was great definitely encourage us to keep providing only the excellent service to meet and exceed expectation for our valued guests.

On the behalf of the entire team, we would like to thank you for choosing our resort. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Furama Villas & Spa Ubud in the near future.

Reviewed May 29, 2019

I stayed there for 3 days with my friend. It was amazing stay, the first day we are welcomed by friendly staff and they gave us a beautiful flower. The villa were very large with private pool and nice garden. The food in the restaurant was great and the restaurant staff were really helpful.
They provided a shuttle to downtown Ubud because the hotel located around 20 minutes drive from Ubud.I would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Tiif_kim,

Warmest Greetings from Furama Villa’s & Spa Ubud.

It is great pleasure to know that you was amazing stay at Furama Villa’s & Spa Ubud.

Your valid valued feedback about friendly staff and beautiful flower, great food with helpful staff, large villa with private pool and nice garden are really appreciated.

Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

Stunning property, very friendly and helpful staff. The private pool was super amazing and great. Spend my holiday for 5nights we love stayed here. The food super delicious. The room were immaculate and cleaned daily by housekeeping. The man at wooden curping even friendly as well. The villa is in the middle of rice fields and away from hustle and bustle, recommended for escape you from busy city. Will come back and stay again next year. Thank you

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GMFVS, Manajer Umum at Furama Villas & Spa Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2019

Dear BrianMckg,

Warmest Greetings from Furama Villa’s & Spa Ubud.

We were thrilled to know that you had enjoyed your stay at Furama. All of us here feel so grateful that our extra effort has been well recognized by our valued guest like your self.

Your positive comments about stunning property, delicious food, helpful staff, amazing and great private pool definitely encourage us to keep providing only the excellent service to meet and exceed expectation for our valued guests.