Staff at Furama embodies the best of balinese hospitality. They were warm, friendly and always there to help with all your request. The downside is that the villa is far from the town, which is really fine except that the free shuttle to town is not as frequent as one may like it to be. Having more frequent shuttle service to and fro town will be perfect. The villa has their own spa which have some picture perfect treatment rooms. However, the prices of the treatments are much more expensive compared to most other spas in Ubud. Lowering the prices will draw more people there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Furama Villas & Spa Ubud is nestled amids paddy field in the Desa Bindu district in mountainous Ubud. Covering over 200m2 verdant land. Accesible to the popular artist village of Ubud & art market via the resort's free schedule shuttle service, the Concierge can also arrange for transportation to other tourist attraction based on guest'needs. All in all, the 24-villa collection is designed to draw you into an inviting and memorable holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Furama Villas & Spa Ubud reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Villas & Spa Ubud Hotel Badung
- Furama Villas And Spa Ubud
- Furama Hotel Ubud
- Ubud Furama Hotel