“Excellent Restaurant Even If You Aren't Going To The Spa!”
Review of Fivelements Spa

Fivelements Spa
Ranked #2 of 4 things to do in Mambal
Reviewed June 11, 2014

There were 7 of us who went for a tour of The Green School and decided to go to Five Elements for lunch afterward! The food was excellent!!! If you like sampling raw cuisine, you will love it. The raw lasagna is the best I have ever had and all the juice drinks were outstanding as well. Everyone in our party ordered something different and everyone enjoyed their meal. It is pricey but we thought was fair for the quality. The ambiance and food are worth the trip. We actually ended up going back a second time because we decided it was the best raw food we have had on our trip to Bali and that is saying a lot since there are so many raw restaurants in Ubud!

1  Thank misopiso88
"journey"
"bali"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed January 25, 2014

My husband and I did a half day package that included an amazing Raw Food lunch, relaxation by the pool, a 4 handed couples massage, a soak in a huge tub that smelled like heaven right on the river, and ending with a fire ceremony. Every part of our experience was perfection. The setting itself is something to experience - eco-luxury where every detail is thought out. While on the expensive side - it was worth every penny. We even went back the next day for lunch. We get massages all the time and this was a top 3 for me. Superb all around! The website doesn't do it justice.

1  Thank DSMTravel91
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Peace and tranquillity under a bamboo pavilion set adjacent to a babbling brook the five elements restaurant is testimony to what you eat is what you are and the mantra that your body is a temple so respect it
The food is an adventurous take on raw food cusine brilliantly executed in the perfect surroundings to but your mind and body into de stress mode
The menu has a wide selection and is perfect for lunch the jucies are delicious ,prices are very reasonable staff very friendly and professional
Loved the visit and highly recommend this beautiful unique sanctuary

Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Were there for a day spa. Quiet place located next to a river. We had a fantastic massage and a peeling followed by a bath right next to the river. Staff very polite. Had lunch in the restaurant. The food was amazing (raw and vegan)! Next time, I would definitely stay overnight; must be fabulous sleeping there.

1  Thank sandraonholiday
See more reviews
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

The food and spa experience here is divine. Fresh, healthy juices, creative food - salads, gourmet raw food and delicious. The chef Made is incredible! Spa rooms are located beside the river and the treatments include full body treatments and chakra balancing and energy healing. My treatment was by a Balian's son and included ancient chanting and exactly what I needed. I got to float in a bath of lemongrass, pandan leaves, Balinese lime and oranges and fresh ginger. It was incredible!
The accommodation is beautiful. I stayed In a suite called "waterfall "and I could even set the mood lighting in the bath. Huge stone bath with the river just 20 metres away. Peaceful, restful place away from life's stresses - great for a day visit or better still - stay in one of the 9 rooms. Luxury on a fine scale but not pretentious. Incredible Balinese experience. Located on outskirts of Ubud.

3  Thank stephtravelwriter