“Very poor customer service”

Damn Yankee Balloons
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Dixfield
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a hot air balloon business providing passenger fun flights for over 30 yrs.! Gift Certificates available. We fly in Maine and Massachusetts as well as Canada, May through October each year. Contact us for an unforgettable experience-the adventure of a lifetime.Weddings, Parties and Tether Events are a unique way to celebrate with style. Balloon Banner advertizing is a way to get your logo or message on a "flying Billbboard"! Call us Today!
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I recently tried to book a ride with Damn Yankee Balloon. I spoke with Gay on the phone. She was down right rude to me. I asked about trying to book a ride over the next few weekend. She said "you've GOT to be kidding me, don't you realize how busy we are". I explained I didn't realize how busy they were and she proceeded to belittle me and act incredibly annoyed.

I ended up us High 5 Ballooning out of Derry NH and had a great experience.

I would strongly recommend that Gay take a serious look at how she treats people. I would recommend that you avoid Damn Yankee if you don't like to be mistreated.

4  Thank Mark N

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Let me just tell anyone who may have the common sense to read this before commissioning this group for a ride; stay away! "Joy" who is an administrator, manager or owner (??) is far and away the most unpleasant person we've ever had to deal with. While we've had many trips cancelled last minute for wind & weather, we have been told to "figure it out" with scheduling and been reprimanded for not keeping their flight schedule on paper for further inquiry. After nearly $1000 investment, we are still struggling to get in the air a year later. Joy should change her name to Cruella... Balloon ride = Positive relaxing experience you say.. give me a break

7  Thank Donna M

Been to Damn Yankee Balloons? Share your experiences!