“A must stop for all seafood connoisseurs!”
Review of Larson's Lunch Box

Larson's Lunch Box
Ranked #6 of 32 Restaurants in Damariscotta
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Reopening May 1, 2017. Seasonal Takeout Specialties include lobster and crab rolls, burgers, dogs and grilled chicken. Casual and affordable Outside seating at picnic tables
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Superb food with friendly service. I especially love their haddock chowda!
Too bad the nice outdoor canopied picnic tables don't have much of a view but don't let that dissuade you from treating yourself. I'm addicted!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

WOW!! I never had lobster salad as good as Larson's!! I think the lobster jumped right out of the sea onto my sandwich!! This must be the best kept secret around.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

the people there are very nice however I wasn't moved by the food, which I felt was no more than OK. Lunch Box it is, for those of who remember from the 50's 60's and early 70's. Just was not expecting it to be so lunch box-ish! the menu is OK but the dogs seemed expensive especially after you add all the condiments. I didn't taste the dogs but they weren't Nathan's.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

we stopped because we saw a line outside. Glad we did. Was excellent and worth the wait. Couldn't decide because everything looked so good. Got a mixture of regular and seafood. Great food. Will try to stop by again.

Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

We had a very good meal- sides were really good, lobster roll good-
A new favorite place!. You sit at picnic tables with friendly customers- no hype, no stress, just good eating.