“Standard”
Review of Romeo's Pizza - CLOSED

Romeo's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 13, 2013

This place is fine. Nothing special for sure, but typical sports bar food. Don't come with expectations of a great meal and you won't be disappointed. Quick, cheap, standard food. Serves the purpose.

There are newer reviews for Romeo's Pizza

Reviewed June 4, 2013

My friend and I stopped in for a beer. As I pulled in we saw a creepy guy at the door smoking a cigarette and staring at us. As we took our seats at the bar he followed us in and continued to stare at us and pace. Next thing I knew he walked behind the bar poured himself a beer. After more pacing and staring I asked the very nice bartender who is this guy? She replied, he is the new owner. Wow! I've visited this place many times and never felt so uncomfortable and unwelcome.
I am asking you to please smile and not brood at the door new owner Mario. You have a nice place in a great town!

1  Thank midcoasteater
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Good food. Clean dining room. Reasonable pricing. Been there many times and never disappointed. Pizza is similar to that in the Midwest. Not a 'New York' or 'Chicago' style.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Best pizza around. Lovely staff and a basic but happy restaurant. Several visits during our vacation.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

You've got to visit this place if you're in the area. Nothing fancy but food is really, really good and the portions are more than enough. The pizza is the best around and their Italian meals would compare to any that I've had in the North End of Boston minus the atmosphere and fancy presentation. Service has always been good and their prices allow for a whole family to eat pretty inexpensively. There is a sports bar attached but apart from the dining room. Can't beat this place for quality, quantity and price.