“My first time eating Thai”

Best Thai Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 32 Restaurants in Damariscotta
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Jefferson, Maine
“My first time eating Thai”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

It was my first time having Thai, I found it to be very fresh and tasty. I ordered a seafood dish that was medium spice, just spicy enough, I could still taste the flavor of the food. The wait staff was very good and the food was delivered very quickly. I will be going back soon.

• Visited July 2014

“No kidding good Thai”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Was hesitant about "Best" but it really was very good and we would go back next time we are in the area. I admit that I am a Thai food snob.. The Panang and Spicy Duck were both very good. Skip the fried rice as it was very blah. While we did not have the Pad thai, those next to us did,and it too look a bit blah, but can't say from personal experience. The atmosphere is very blah but the service was very friendly.

• Visited July 2014
Boothbay, Maine, United States
“Best Thai food!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We love Best Thai restaurant in Damariscotta, ME. It is a charming little restaurant with a wonderful staff, very attentive and personable. Our meals are always filling, the right temperature and ingredients are very fresh as well.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Cheryl L
Franklin, Tennessee
“Good dinner”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

We discovered this place on tripadvisor and although difficult to find it was a delightful experience with good food. Very tasty Thai food in this small Maine town.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank BuckTravel
Dallas, Texas
“Second Time was just as good”
Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

We ate here about three years ago and loved it. Staying here for several days, we decided to give it a try again. Food is still very good.

We had pan fried dumplings, shrimp pad Thai and cashew nuts with shrimp, both medium heat. Everything tasted fresh and very good.

Service was excellent. Love the decor.

Visited May 2014