“great seafood and chowder!”

Bay Haven Lobster Two
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Cornish
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We enjoyed our dinner at bay haven....Delicious baked scallops and the Clam Chowder was one of the bests I've had.

Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

The food was delicious. I went with my family for lunch time on this past Sun. There was allot of people an service was good. I ad ordered the Tuscan Haddock which was amazing except I had asked for it without tomatoes and it came with them.. the waitress was very nice about it and offered to get me a New one.. it was a garnish baked in and I picked them out.. overall great experience. Plus they sell really nice cooper birdhouses there as well.

Thank NNiNikNikkNikkiNikki ccocolcolocolon
Reviewed May 13, 2013

My friend told me that we needed to be there by 11:30 on Saturday morning or we wouldn't get a table. We arrived on time and there were about three tables open. By the time we left, diners were lined up out the door.
Other friends had advised me that portions were large. That was confirmed before we even sat down as I saw huge platters of fried seafood coming out of the kitchen, I hadn't had my traditional lobster roll yet on this visit to my NH home, so I was tempted to order one. But I decided to defer to my experienced guest. She said she was going with the lobster casserole, luncheon size (smaller). And since she was doing the smaller entree that would leave room for a cup of lobster stew. She accurately described it as a cup of lobster meat with hot cream and a touch of fresh parsley. She has never steered me wrong, so I duplicated her order. It was beyond expectations.
Our server was pleasant and very efficient. The stew was served promptly and the casserole followed when we had had time to eat the stew at a comfortable pace. Don't tell my cardiologist, the casserole was pure lobster, big pieces and chunks including whole claws (no shell) smothered in cheese. Too hot to eat when it was served, it cooled slowly and stayed warm until we finished. The bread and cole slaw and French fries were over kill. I left most of that on the plate, but polished off the good stuff. We were over fed and way too full for dessert.
Would I go back? Absolutely! Cornish isn't exactly close to anywhere, but it's worth the drive. The locals know. If that's the kind of criteria you look for, just look at the line every day. Our total bill was $47. Pretty good for a noon meal that kept me full until breakfast the next morning.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I have had seafood all over New England and you might be able to find as good but not better.
Fresh and consistantly, perfectly cooked. Patrons come from all over and will travel many miles to dine here. I've always hesitated reviewing this restaurant but the wait for a table here can not get any longer. The service is fast and efficient. I don't think they ever have employee turnover.
The scallops and Haddock can not be beat.

Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

It is the best place on the East coast. I have been coming to Bay Haven since they first bought it from Dot. We used to get our icecream at it and when it became Bay Haven We have never stopped commingle. The best place
That I am always in a hurry to get here when I get back from Florida.