“Amazing!”
Review of krista's

krista's
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Cornish
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Stockbridge, Massachusetts
“Amazing!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

What a gem of a restaurant in this little town of antique stores. We sat on the scenes porch thirty feet above a roaring brook. The service was incredible and the servings and food quality was stellar! We'd revisit the town just to go here again!

• Visited July 2013

“Worth the Wait”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We waited forever, were forgotten, found and then finally promptly sat only to be neglected for an additional ten minutes. However, our server was very friendly and compensated for the hostesses snotty attitude and delay and the food was phenomenal. Portions were giant and I had the best cornedbeef hash on the planet!

• Visited June 2013
Corinth, Maine
“Perfect spot!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

We went to Krista's for a late morning Sunday breakfast.....the town is pleasant and the restaurant is located on a small waterway with running water sounds when sitting out on the screen patio. We had a short wait because it was busy but certainly the first sign of a good eatery is other patrons. The menu (breakfast) offered some Sunday specials along with regular menu items. The wait-staff were great, the service was perfect, the servings were enormous and the meals were delicious! This is a must go to restaurant and well worth the journey to get there unless on your regular travel route and if so why have you not stopped before now? Prices were very nice and the coffee is awesome. A must try restaurant!

Visited July 2013
Topsham, Maine
“Can't Wait to Go Back”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My friend and I happened upon this gem in the middle of nowhere on Main St. First class all the way. It was a very hot day on the 4th of July and they had air conditioning that was at a perfect temperature, friendly service, great menu, homemade pickles, fresh strawberries and the most beautiful dessert tray I'd seen in a very long time. Might I add that they let us split our reuben sandwiches- which had the best fries, cole slaw and (as I said before) homemade pickles. The décor was colorful and comfortable. The beer on tap was locally made as well! The menu had an array of wonderful choices. Breakfast and dinner was served too.

• Visited July 2013
Saco, Maine
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I have made the trek to Cornish to have lunch at Krista's twice and was not disappointed either time. On my first visit, I had a pulled pork sandwich which rivaled any that I have eaten in the South. Most recently, my wife and I went for a Sunday lunch...it was a nice sunny, warm day and we enjoyed lunch on their screened and shady back deck which overlooks the nearby river. I had a Rueben and my wife had a lobster roll which, she proclaimed was perhaps the best lobster roll that she has ever had...my wife is a Maine native and loves lobster rolls, she has tried a lot of them from Kittery to Bar Harbor and beyond, including the venerable Red's Eats...so kudos to Krista's on their lobster roll. My Rueben may also have been the best that I have ever eaten, and, while I don't eat them all the time, I have sampled some at famous delis in other places. The corned beef wasn't greasy in any way, but was marbled so that it literally melted in your mouth...it was really, really good!! The sandwiches come with hand cut fries that are done perfectly, crispy but not too crispy, just right. And, the portions are huge...a couple could easily split one entrée.

• Visited June 2013