“Extremely good”

Top of the Hill Grille
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Casco
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Amazing food awesome service friendly staff. Great price will defenetly return. If you have a chance visit and experience the great service they provide.

1  Thank Jack D

Reviewed August 23, 2012

I agree with the good burger review. My wife had the burger, loved it, so I tried it, very good! The kids loved their homemade mac n cheese. The wife and I tried it, and we liked it too. My steak n cheese was average. I guess that means we recommend this place. We chose it for it's proximity to Point Sebago Resort and the fact that we were several hours early for check in.

1  Thank JJS12959
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Basically this is a breakfast/lunch place open from 6am to 2pm daily. Food is fresh but could use a little more seasoning. My wife's breakfast potatoes (hash browns) were not seasoned at all. First time I've ever heard her say something was under seasoned. My daughter and I had the burgers which you can tell were freshly made, cooked to our liking and tasted great. Wish they had a kids menu.

1  Thank bobbyaxe
Reviewed January 17, 2008

We have been there a couple of times in our travel to Point Sebago Resort and we will continue to return. The food is great and the Staff is extremely friendly and helpful.

3  Thank PointersMa_