“GOOD FOOD. GREAT SERVICE”

Napoli's Italian Restaurant & Pzzr
Ranked #15 of 19 Restaurants in Caribou
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
South Florida, Florida
“GOOD FOOD. GREAT SERVICE”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Well, in this tiny town, this was the only place we could find open one Friday night. I was glad we did find it; the food was good, and the service was fantastic.

We just had a cheese pizza with some pineapple on it - it was very good. And, some garlic knots, also very good. I always order my pizza "well done" and they absolutely and perfectly accommodated that request. We had the MOST amazing dessert – toasted almond something, I forgot the name of it - but, it was really delicious! I put a picture, but the picture doesn't do it justice.

Prices were very reasonable, and the restaurant was super-clean.

Our server was fantastic; she was quick and efficient and, most of all, friendly! All good!

• Visited October 2013

Cypress, Texas
“In a hurry? Don't stop!!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Upon arrival, there was only 1 place for a party of 5 to sit, in the bar. They could have put 2 tables together, but offered this table instead. We were given menus & the waitress left. She came back in a bit to take our drink orders. It took another 15 minutes for our waitress to come back & take our order. The first plates for our party (3 pasta & 1 lasagna) came out after 30 minutes. The 5th order was for a steak & cheese sub. We waited about 10 minutes when someone other than our waitress came over to ask if there was anything we needed. We indicated that one in our party had not received his meal. We were then told that the meal had been dropped & a new one was being made & that "this is just one of those things that happens." No apology. No comp on the meal. After we asked for the check, waited another 10-15 minutes, then we were given the wrong check. First & last time here. As a note, the food was good, when we finally got it... Service was Terrible.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank RoseOfTx
Portland, Maine
“Hearty Italian Food & Excellent Service!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Just visited Napoli's on Mother's Day for lunch with my parents. I was very impressed by the menu offerings and prices. Many seafood dishes in addition to the pasta entrees. I was delighted by my yummy baked haddock and my parents were very pleased by the generous servings and flavor of their dishes as well. My niece enjoyed a kid's meal of spaghetti - which was a great price at $2.99 - included yummy garlic rolls!!
There are very few places to dine out in Caribou. I highly recommend this restaurant and cannot say enough about the great service we received from the waitress.
I was very surprised they were not packed on Mother's Day - perhaps we were dining early (it was only 12:30pm).

• Visited May 2013
Limestone, Maine
“customer care: not so much”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

we made reservations (father and adult daughter for Valentine's Day) but left standing for at least 5 minutes by door (remember, this is northern Maine, not so warm this time of year) and then led two steps to a table that had been free since arrival and obviously no one wanted due to its proximity to said door. We had to wear our coats the entire time, it was so cold.
waitress never mentioned specials. the steak was stringy and covered in unseasoned tomato sauce and loaded with mozzarella cheese. The bruschetta was nothing lke I had ever seen, on large slices of bread, big enough to hold a warm soggy entire slice of tomato. this came quickly as did the Ceasar salad, and then the wait began. Yes it was busy, but nearly two hours later we finally received the check without ever being asked if we wanted dessert. Our glasses of ice tea had run out somewhere at the half mark, but despite 3 fly-by's the waitress never did return with re-fills. We did try to make it easier by eventually asking for water only...no luck there. I chose to ignore Tripadvisors comments about the service thinking it was a bad day; but unless you know the waitress (the booths, although the vinyl was tearing off and don't touch the salt and pepper shakers unless you like sticky gooey sensations. Yuck).
this is one diner who will not be returning, first time, last time. Happy Valentine's Day everyone, and the choices in Caribou are limited, might want to try the next option before you go here.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank alan w
Swanton, Vermont
“Great Place for a nice lunch”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

My wife surprised me b y taking me out to lunch today at the Napoli's restaurant in Caribou, and I truly enjoyed the italian dishes. We had Chicken Parm and a meaball parm sandwich - they were awesome! Great job, excellent service and we will be back!

Visited January 2013