“Patti was pleasant”

Greenhouse Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Greenhouse Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 20 Restaurants in Caribou
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Average restaurant, food service was slow, waitstaff was friendly and courteous. Coffee was much too weak.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Service was slow to nonexistent at first! We have no issue with the staff but when there are functions that need service management should bring in staff. Once service started we were brought a wonderful hot crisp bread coated with an onion and garlic butter. The vegetarian pasta was very good. The salmon rose was a big disappointment. The promised seafood filling seemed to have more (not mentioned) crumbs than seafood and was a greenish gray gummy mostly flavorless mass.. The salmon was overcooked and a bit dry.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I higher class menu, preparation, and price. Expect to take your time and have some wine. Definitely a cut above the rest. Perfect for a date or special occasion. Save room for dessert.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

I have traveled throughout the Americas for approximately 20 years. One rule that I always follow is never ever eat at a hotel restaurant. I have been burned so many times a hotel restaurants in the past that I final decided never again. When I was checking in at the Caribou Inn Hotel, the front desk suggested that I give Greenhouse a try. Front desk stated that “most of the locals eat here all the time”. I walked away and said “no way in hell”. Next day, I drove over to my company’s office and several of the employees also recommended Greenhouse. With limited options in Caribou I had dinner at Greenhouse that night. Next day, I had lunch and dinner at Greenhouse. All three meals were excellent and the cost was reasonable. Whatever you do, if you enjoy a good steak I recommend that you order their Greenhouse Delmonico steak. I am a steak nut and have ordered steaks at some of the best and most expensive steak houses in the world. Their Delmonico definitely rates excellent in taste and value. Also, check out their lasagna and fried seafood. There are very few good restaurants in the Caribou area, so check out the Greenhouse.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We ordered three meals. My husband ordered the grilled tuna special with a cream sauce. He ordered the tuna rare but he felt it was closer to medium. The sauce was good but the tuna lacked seasoning. I ordered the Scallops Frangelico which as been a favorite of mine. I was definitely not disappointed. We ordered a chicken and broccoli for our three young kids to share. They all enjoyed the meal.

One of the best options at the Greenhouse is the salad bar. The kids asked for the salad bar instead of the mozzarella sticks we planned to order them.