“Delicious sandwiches and snacks”

Cape Porpoise Kitchen
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Completely stumbled on this place on the way back from the Tree Spa to downtown Kennebunkport hotel we were staying at on water. Absolutely amazing sandwiches - think high end deli that has a little bit of everything including a great wine selection. I would recommend this as a destination to people for a delicious lunch for takeout on the water.

And if the parking lot is packed, yes it is worth the wait...

Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

Food is ALWAYS good. Service is excellent but can be slow because they are always busy. I've tried multiple things here and they are all excellent. Turkey Bacon avacado wrap is a favorite and the chocolate chip cranberry cookies of course!

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I ate the best chocolate bar, the best raspberry oatmeal bar, and the best ginger cookie I have ever had at the Cape Porpoise Kitchen. I have been hunting around for a good bakery in this area and I finally found it in Cape Porpoise. I will back to get more sweets and to try the other food they offer.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

The food may be delicious but while we were waiting to order, we saw the ladies preparing the sandwiches and eating their own lunch sandwiches over the preparation station. I didn't want their crumbs, etc. in my sandwich! Also, one food preparer took a bite of her sandwich and then put it in the panini machine along with the sandwiches of other patrons. Didn't seem that there was much care given to safe food prep.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Very nice gourmet deli. Food is high quality. You order at the counter and eat at small tables. It is not a full service restaurant but very good if you dont want to fight tourist places in town.