“Great Food Surprizingly Good Service”

Cape Neddick Inn Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Cape Neddick Inn Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Cape Neddick
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Casual dining in an historic restaurant and tavern. Lobster, steaks chef's specialties, seafood, American cusine
Reviewed July 29, 2012

On our way to the theater we were accommodated quickly and with friendly service. I had mussels and a Lobster roll. Many other great items on the menu. Nicely renovated atmosphere. The fireplace would give a cozy feeling in the winter.

There are newer reviews for Cape Neddick Inn Restaurant

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Warm welcome feel, cozy fine dining open in the evening. The food was fabulous! It does not get any better than this. Outstanding wait service. Homemade desserts--try the apple-pecan breadpudding!

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Dinner before the Ogunquit Playhouse was a very pleasant surprise. They were aware we were headed to the theater and let us know they'd make sure we got there on time. My soft shell crab appetizer was delicious with a type of Asian slaw twist and the Blackened Scallops topped it with a just-right, slightly spicy sauce, but nothing that overwhelmed the tender scallops. They messed up a cocktail my husband ordered, but immediately replaced it without charge. Definitely worth a repeat visit.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

We happened upon this restaurant while looking for a place to eat late at night. We weren't going to go in when we saw the sign that said casual fine dining but we're sure glad we did. There was only 1 other couple in there when we sat down. We were seated right next to the fireplace. Our waitress was fantastic. My husband and I both had the hamburgers with cheddar and they were sooooo good. Probably the best hamburger I've ever had. Served with fries, tomato, lettuce and pickle. My son had the fish and chips and daughter had the lobster roll. Coffee was great too. Would definitely go back there if we are ever in the area again.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

I am a local and my wife and I eat here all the time.The food is very good,priced right and the atmosphere is wonderful.In the winter when the fireplaces are lit is especially nice.

2  Thank Mainelytravel