“Eat Here”
Review of lucias kitchen - CLOSED

lucias kitchen
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Mexican
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Lucia's Kitchen is a very casual, eat in or carry out restaurant. Our Menu changes with the day and seasons and therefore don't have a "set" menu, we encourage our customers to call for information about our menu. Orders are taken at the counter and delivered to tables, or packed to go. We also offer catering either on premise or off site.
Danvers, Massachusetts
“Eat Here”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

This place was phenomenal. The fiancée and I stopped in for lunch. I had a sandwich and a small bowl soup. The food was great but so was the atmosphere. The experience reminded me of a European café, except it's run by a Mexican woman.

With the exception of canned tomatoes, everything is prepared in-house (that includes bread). So, if you have a question about ingredients used, Lucia can easily tell you!

Lastly, Lucia is very sweet, which made the experience that much better. I highly recommend this place if you're looking for a quick bite.

• Visited October 2013
luluvel, Owner at lucias kitchen, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to serve you!

York, Maine
“Lucia's continues to please!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We've been to Lucia's many times and I think by now we can be considered regulars. We particluarly enjoy the Prix Fix meals on Thurday nights. Lucia was Pastry Chef at Arrows in Ogunquit prior to her opening and she brings a world class touch; her creations are at once international, but ultimately local with home cooked deliciousness! Try it and you'll soon be calling yourself a regular!

• Visited October 2013
Newport, RI
“Poor management, rude owner”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Had a restaraunt.com certificate which never expires. I presented it before ordering. After waiting for my food to BR warmed, I was told by the owner "we no longer accept those." Really? Are you kidding me? It is explicitly stated on the certificate. "That's their problem".

I eat out often with my family in/around York. We have owned a summer home here for decades. I am also a business professional. I have never been treated so rudely. I have crossed this establishment off my list permanently. Truthfully, it looked overpriced and dirty.

I'd recommend the cafe at Stonewall Kitchen, York Harbor Inn (downstairs pub), Shore Rd. Mkt. for breakfast or lobster roll, Union Bluff Pub, When Pigs Fly. The list is endless in the area.. Skip this rude joint!

• Visited September 2013
New England
“Not your typical menu options, good food and comfortable atmosphere to relax and enjoy meal”
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

I have seen this restaurant many times and decided to stop and give it a shot. My meal was good and I liked the environment. I believe it is worth trying for something different.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Napalicoastkauai
luluvel, Owner at lucias kitchen, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
thank you for deciding to stop by, we are very happy that you like Lucia's kitchen!
York, Maine
“Muy Bueno!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Lucia's is a creative little restaurant almost across Route 1 from the Lobster Barn and Lobster in the Rough. Lucia's family still lives in Mexico and she trained as a pastry chef at the White Barn Inn. She makes absolutely fantastic Mexican dishes and always has extremely creative offerings. I garontee you will not be disappointed; try to stop by on Thursday nights, Lucia's always has a nice prix fix offering that will never leave you hungry or disappointed!

Visited July 2013