“Poor management, rude owner”
Review of lucias kitchen - CLOSED

lucias kitchen
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Mexican
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Lucia's Kitchen is a very casual, eat in or carry out restaurant. Our Menu changes with the day and seasons and therefore don't have a "set" menu, we encourage our customers to call for information about our menu. Orders are taken at the counter and delivered to tables, or packed to go. We also offer catering either on premise or off site.
Newport, RI
“Poor management, rude owner”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Had a restaraunt.com certificate which never expires. I presented it before ordering. After waiting for my food to BR warmed, I was told by the owner "we no longer accept those." Really? Are you kidding me? It is explicitly stated on the certificate. "That's their problem".

I eat out often with my family in/around York. We have owned a summer home here for decades. I am also a business professional. I have never been treated so rudely. I have crossed this establishment off my list permanently. Truthfully, it looked overpriced and dirty.

I'd recommend the cafe at Stonewall Kitchen, York Harbor Inn (downstairs pub), Shore Rd. Mkt. for breakfast or lobster roll, Union Bluff Pub, When Pigs Fly. The list is endless in the area.. Skip this rude joint!

• Visited September 2013

New England
“Not your typical menu options, good food and comfortable atmosphere to relax and enjoy meal”
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

I have seen this restaurant many times and decided to stop and give it a shot. My meal was good and I liked the environment. I believe it is worth trying for something different.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Napalicoastkauai
luluvel, Owner at lucias kitchen, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
thank you for deciding to stop by, we are very happy that you like Lucia's kitchen!
York, Maine
“Muy Bueno!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Lucia's is a creative little restaurant almost across Route 1 from the Lobster Barn and Lobster in the Rough. Lucia's family still lives in Mexico and she trained as a pastry chef at the White Barn Inn. She makes absolutely fantastic Mexican dishes and always has extremely creative offerings. I garontee you will not be disappointed; try to stop by on Thursday nights, Lucia's always has a nice prix fix offering that will never leave you hungry or disappointed!

Visited July 2013
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Great food , even better prices”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Lucias Kitchen was a surprise find for me when I started looking for restaurants serving organic and naturally made food in the Ogunquit area . Its a take out kind of place with a few tables . The host Lucia , is always there to greet you with a smile . But more importantly the food is awesome . Everything is made from scratch and very flavorful . The meats are tender and the vegetables are crisp . I like how they are so environmentally conscious, every aspect of the restaurant shows this . I have to stop here for lunch every time I go down to the beach .

Visited July 2013
luluvel, Owner at lucias kitchen, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Thank you! It means so much to me and my staff to see that are people who appreciate our craft, we do cook from our hearts!
Lucia
York, Maine
“A great lunch!!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I love everything about Lucia's from the casual atmosphere, easy ordering, compostable plates and "real" flatware, interesting and delicious food and Lucia herself..always friendly and happy to see you. The bean burritos were exceptionally flavor full. The tastes blended perfectly and the consistency was moist not runny.

• Visited June 2013
Victoria,
thank you for your kind words and continued support!
Lucia