“Great food , even better prices”
Review of lucias kitchen - CLOSED

lucias kitchen
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Mexican
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Lucia's Kitchen is a very casual, eat in or carry out restaurant. Our Menu changes with the day and seasons and therefore don't have a "set" menu, we encourage our customers to call for information about our menu. Orders are taken at the counter and delivered to tables, or packed to go. We also offer catering either on premise or off site.
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Lucias Kitchen was a surprise find for me when I started looking for restaurants serving organic and naturally made food in the Ogunquit area . Its a take out kind of place with a few tables . The host Lucia , is always there to greet you with a smile . But more importantly the food is awesome . Everything is made from scratch and very flavorful . The meats are tender and the vegetables are crisp . I like how they are so environmentally conscious, every aspect of the restaurant shows this . I have to stop here for lunch every time I go down to the beach .

luluvel, Owner at lucias kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Thank you! It means so much to me and my staff to see that are people who appreciate our craft, we do cook from our hearts!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

I love everything about Lucia's from the casual atmosphere, easy ordering, compostable plates and "real" flatware, interesting and delicious food and Lucia herself..always friendly and happy to see you. The bean burritos were exceptionally flavor full. The tastes blended perfectly and the consistency was moist not runny.

Victoria,
thank you for your kind words and continued support!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Why stop settle for sub-par, quick pick-up food, when you can stop at Lucia's for tasty delectables accompanying hearty main meal choices? Her mainstay confetti salad is YUM! And, every time I walk in, there is a new something that I end up taking home, AND LOVING! My family really, REALLY enjoys "Lucia's night" ! THank you, Sweet Lucia!

luluvel, Owner at lucias kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

Thank you! we put our heart and soul into the food we make

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I have driven by Lucia's many times and have always been curious. This time I decided to stop for lunch and was glad that I did. I had the minestrone soup which was very good. I also had the "onion thing" which was beyond delicious. It was kind of like a crustless onion quiche but for some reason, it was amazingly good. I would definitely stop by again for lunch while traveling on Route 1.

I am so happy you were pleasantly surprised when you decided to stop at Lucia's kitchen. We hope you stop in again!

Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

Wonderful food that has an authentic mexican flair. You can order food online to take home for a party - this is a great option if you want great food ready to go! There are set menus for certain nights during the week and it has always been delicious!