“Excellent”

Sea Glass Restaurant & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Sea Glass Restaurant & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Excellent”
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

Had a dinner here last night with family and it was outstanding. Very good choices on the menu for all preferences including vegan and vegetarian. Highly recommended.

Visited July 2014

Jupiter, Florida
“Wonderful Restaurant... with a view”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Great food with super nice servers and great food!!!! Sit outside when its nice, overlooking the ocean, or enjoy the view from inside.

Visited June 2014
New York City, New York
“Expected better”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

It was a beautiful evening and my husband and I were celebrating our wedding anniversary. We chose to eat outside on the deck so we could enjoy the beautiful view. We know this hotel is dog friendly but we were under the impression that dogs were not allowed at the restaurant and we thought that pertained to indoors or outdoors. We ended up only ordering soup and salad because we were surrounded by dogs and it ruined our experience. The ambiance of a beautiful hotel was totally ruined by barking and whining dogs. I have no idea why such a nice hotel allows this. And I have no idea why people have a need to travel and eat with their dogs. Stay home with your pets and don't ruin everyone elses enjoyment. I like dogs but I think there is a time and a place for everything. And I shouldn't have to deal with pets and their inconsiderate owners when I am trying to enjoy my vacation and paying a high price to do so. The lobster bisque that I ate was tasty but was so skimpy on the amount of lobster that was in it. I was dying to try their 5 course lobster tasting menu but I wanted to eat and run and not deal with chaos. So sad that this classy hotel has chosen to have "gone to the dogs". I also feel sorry for the people who work so hard to keep this place beautifully landscaped. The lush green lawn is full of brown spots from all the doggie urine. Nice touch. I noticed there were many wedding ceremonies going on here. I would love to be a bride and step in poop on the lawn. Many dog owners did not adhere to the policies and clean up after their pooches nor were all of them on a leash. Very disappointed to say the least.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank napagirl2
Sydney, Australia
“Take your time and savour the cuisine”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

The food and ambience were excellent.

I had the lobster bisque (natch), followed by steak and mushrooms, with a dessert that made me weak at the knees: a maple crème brûlée.

I highly recommend this restaurant.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank ThePackedBag
Lopez Island, Washington
“Luxery and great service...a NORM here!”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

We stayed at the Inn by the Sea for 4 days. Ate at the Sea Glass for breakfast and one dinner. The service was excellant, there was no wait at any time, and meals served were what you would expect from a 5-star resort.
We were especially impressed with the reception people at the front desk. VERY helpful, cheerful and knowledgeable about local surroundings. They were always anxious to assist with : getting a taxi, recommend a local eatery, toursand resort amenities.
Small bar was tended on our 1st night by "Michael S."...wonderful attitude, service and smile! Also very helpful was Jennifer J.- a knowlege of ideas for a pleasent stay. Tim W. helped serve in the dining area to a nice suprise to our stay at the resort.

• Visited June 2014