“Another meal, another good dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Ocean House Pizza

Ocean House Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Boston, Massachusetts
“Another meal, another good dinner”
Reviewed October 14, 2010

I was in town again, over a year since my last visit. I see nobody else has reviewed this pizza place. Too bad, the food is really good. I stopped for takeout again and had the eggplant parm over liguini. It came with garlic bread and a small salad. The eggplant had nice cheese and sauce, there was plenty for two people. Salad was fresh, bread was tasty. All for $9.50. I've been here twice and have found the food to be very good both times. Affordable, delicious, can't beat it. They serve a bunch of stuff, pasta, pizza, subs and fried seafood. Something for everyone. Give it a try if you're in the area. I'll definitely keep coming back, I'm in this area usually once per year.

2 Thank Jpan99

Boston, Massachusetts
“Good pizza”
Reviewed June 22, 2009

Stopped in to get a pizza to go while on vacation in the area. Nice amount of toppings on the pizza. Pretty quick, friendly service. They also serve sandwiches, pasta and other dinners. They were doing mostly take out business but they have nice dining area if you want to eat in.

Not a bad deal, I'd stop in again next time I'm in the area.

2 Thank Jpan99