We recently spent a weekend celebrating a birthday at the Inn by the Sea in Cape Elizabeth. We live in a neighboring town and wanted a nearby getaway. The Inn was the perfect setting for sunptuous food and luxurious accommodations. We stayed in one of the garden suites which had direct access to the pool, and was just steps away from the boardwalk which leads to Higgins Beach. You can experience a sense of quiet and peacefunessl while just a few minutes away from all the activity that Portland has to offer. The dining room is a must!. We had dinner and Sunday brunch. It was excellent and the service was far above average. The Inn is a perfect place for a special occasion or a retreat from the ordinary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After a multi million dollar renovation the eco luxury Inn by the Sea is Maine's premier beach destination. Located on a mile of unspoiled beach guests enjoy intimate dining in the ocean view Sea Glass celebrating Maine fare, relax in the spa or fireplace lounge. Spacious redesigned suites, rooms & cottages w oversized bathrooms, or full kitchens, or fireplaces. Child & Pet friendly! 5 acre indigenous garden,pool, bocce, fire pit, golf nearby. 10 mins to Portland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Preferred Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Inn by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn By The Sea Hotel Cape Elizabeth
- Inn By The Sea Maine/Cape Elizabeth