If you had a category above excellent, Inn By the Sea would qualify! We travel a fair amount and often stay in upscale hotels and inns. Inn By the Sea is one of the finest we have visited, and we can't think of a single negative. The accommodations are first rate and the rooms are very comfortable and tastefully decorated. Every single employee of the Inn is pleasant , courteous and welcoming, and the overall experience exceeded our expectations. The short walk to the ocean is a must! The restaurant, Sea Glass is outstanding and has to be experienced to be fully appreciated. Executive Chef Mitchell Kaldrovich has put his Argentina touch on the food. My husband had the best salmon and I had the most amazing pasta bolognaise ever. Do not miss Sea Glass!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After a multi million dollar renovation the eco luxury Inn by the Sea is Maine's premier beach destination. Located on a mile of unspoiled beach guests enjoy intimate dining in the ocean view Sea Glass celebrating Maine fare, relax in the spa or fireplace lounge. Spacious redesigned suites, rooms & cottages w oversized bathrooms, or full kitchens, or fireplaces. Child & Pet friendly! 5 acre indigenous garden,pool, bocce, fire pit, golf nearby. 10 mins to Portland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn By the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn By The Sea Hotel Cape Elizabeth
- Inn By The Sea Maine/Cape Elizabeth