The Inn by the Sea is the perfect beach escape. The only downside is that dogs are only allowed on the beach from October 1st to April 1st. The room was very spacious and modern. The bathroom was enormous and luxurious. Cape Elizabeth is a very peaceful area of Maine and the Inn by the Sea is a great place to stay if you want to visit the Portland Head Light and other lighthouses in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After a multi million dollar renovation the eco luxury Inn by the Sea is Maine's premier beach destination. Located on a mile of unspoiled beach guests enjoy intimate dining in the ocean view Sea Glass celebrating Maine fare, relax in the spa or fireplace lounge. Spacious redesigned suites, rooms & cottages w oversized bathrooms, or full kitchens, or fireplaces. Child & Pet friendly! 5 acre indigenous garden,pool, bocce, fire pit, golf nearby. 10 mins to Portland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Preferred Hotels, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn By The Sea Hotel Cape Elizabeth
- Inn By The Sea Maine/Cape Elizabeth