If you're looking for a resort vacation this is tough to beat. It is large enough to offer plenty of amenities but small enough to feel homey. We stayed a week, mostly to visit Portland, but spending full days on the resort grounds is a real option. The spa and restaurant are competitive at a national level. The beach/state park are very nice and ultra convenient. My wife had a guided tour of the plant life on the property. The "spa suite" is an outstanding room with a kitchenette, massive bathroom with shower, jacuzzi and heated floor. I highly recommend the Inn for a Maine vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After a multi million dollar renovation the eco luxury Inn by the Sea is Maine's premier beach destination. Located on a mile of unspoiled beach guests enjoy intimate dining in the ocean view Sea Glass celebrating Maine fare, relax in the spa or fireplace lounge. Spacious redesigned suites, rooms & cottages w oversized bathrooms, or full kitchens, or fireplaces. Child & Pet friendly! 5 acre indigenous garden,pool, bocce, fire pit, golf nearby. 10 mins to Portland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Preferred Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn By The Sea Hotel Cape Elizabeth
- Inn By The Sea Maine/Cape Elizabeth